Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I'm lazy and I Know It

Yeah you read it right, I'm sexy lazy & I know it. This is my 3rd blog post in 2014 as I posted the 2nd entry few minutes ago ;) Reminded myself to Bruno Mars - Lazy Song

"Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything"

Amateurish edit from The Lazy Song video clip screen capture LOL

I drafted few blog entries but none of them successfully published in this blog because I'm too lazy to finish it off hohoho.
This entry serves as a so called reminder to me. 
Entries that are in order:

1) B'day Run
2) 1st quarter race report
3) Top30 Run - Milo Breakfast Day Run
4) Ironman Sidekick (Supporter)
5) 2nd quarter race report
6) 1st marathon 2014
7) Running clinic podium
8) Team Msia PB & Top10 Run
9) A breakthrough - Top10 podium finally
10) 3rd quarter race report
11) Special Entries (Not gonna reveal it just yet 😁)

Wow, that's a lot! Pheww! Luckily some of it almost finish & ready to be published. Oh well, we'll see. See you in the next entry.

2 comments:

  1. Apa-apa pun... anda tak lazy training dan tahniah atas kejayaan podium anda. Hihihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hehehee. Lepas ni akan lebih rajin training & menulis ;)
      Banyak perkara menarik yang perlu didokumentasi ;)

      Delete